Our Schools Out Holiday Club is really popular and runs every half and full-term break throughout the year and over the full Summer Holidays. We create a fun-packed agenda for each Holiday Club well in advance so children can be excited and look forward to coming!
We have really great activities in our Schools Out Clubs, some of which include: Forest School activities, Cooking & Baking, Clothes Designing & Fashion Show, Science Experiments (that go bang!), Walks into the local countryside, Day trips to local attractions and Theatre & Drama – There’s truly never a dull moment!
See below for our latest exciting Holiday Club Agenda!
Monday 30th May - Wednesday 1st June 2022
Please bring appropriate outdoor clothing each day, sun hats, sun cream, and coats just in case as we like to get outside as much as possible!
- I'm a celebrity - Get me out of here! Monday 30th May 2022 Get ready to test your limits at The Old School Adventure Club Bush trucker trails! We will be going head to head with an eating challenge, Watch out for what is in the mystery milkshake! We will then be exploring the touchy-feely boxes to find our stars! Who can win the most stars for their teammates? Who is going to be crowned the King/Queen of The Old School Jungle?
- Den Building at Our Local Park - Trip Out Tuesday 31st May 2022 Competitions will be taking place to see which team can build the biggest den! How many friends can you hide inside? Are your dens waterproof? Are they camouflaged? Your den building and teamwork skills will be put to the test - let's see which team wins!
- The Queens Jubilee Party Wednesday 1st June 2022 To celebrate the Queen's Jubilee, we will be making party decorations and making the Queen a card. We will also be baking our own party foods for tea. You are welcome to come dressed in your party clothes, ready to party, and show us your dancing moves!
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our garden, books, drawing supplies, games, internet, and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
Items to bring…
- Water bottle
- Sun cream & sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Wet weather clothes
Any Forest School sessions will be held at local off-site Forest School. There are a number of sheltered areas in our Forest School to protect the children from the elements. Handwashing and toileting facilities are also provided. Delicious meals will be cooked on the fire or picnic food provided. Healthy snacks, fruit, milk, and water are always available.
Book your place
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school (reception to year 6)
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to secure a holiday club place. Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (nursery staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, nursery sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the nursery in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available