Terms & Conditions
- The Holiday Club is for all children who have started attending Primary school.
- No registration fee is payable for School Holiday Club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a Holiday Club place for new children.
- Holiday Club bills are sent out on the last day of each Holiday Club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (Staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added to your bill.
- Holiday Club regularly attends trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- It is the parents/carers’ responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear, and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the Holiday Club in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers’ responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.